Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
At Climate Mechanics LLC, our dedication to seeing that our customers have the finest comfort in their homes extends to regular HVAC maintenance service. Regular maintenance helps to reduce utility bills, reduce repair needs, extend equipment life, increase safety, and make heating and cooling more reliable.
We offer service agreements that provide the routine inspections, cleanings, and tune-ups necessary for a great HVAC system that will work the way it should—when it should. We want you to feel relaxed on either the hottest or coldest day of the year because you know your comfort system has received the best precision professional care. How can we change your climate today?
What You Get with Our Service Agreements
Signing up for one of our service agreements is an investment in our services as well as an investment in your heating and cooling. We will recommend the program that best meets your needs. The agreements include:
- Two annual performance tune–ups: Twice a year—usually spring for the air conditioner and fall for the heater—our technicians will give your HVAC system a thorough inspection and tune–up. During the inspection, the technicians will locate any problems that might cause your heater or AC trouble later in the season, such as loose wires, Freon leaks, and thermostat miscalibration.
- Free 24–hour priority service: Don’t worry about an emergency problem with your AC or heater outside of office hours. You can call us any time of the day or night, 365 days a year, and we’ll be there! Our commitment to service agreement customers means a technician will be at your door within 24 hours of contacting us.
- 15% off replacement parts: You’ll save money any time we need to replace a part of your HVAC system as part of repairs.
- 15% off repair, labor, and diagnostic fees: You save money with each service call. We can repair 99% of problems on the first visit.
- 10% off new unit purchases: When the time comes for a new heater or AC, you can take 10% off the full installation. These savings usually will pay for the initial cost of the service agreement.
- Labor warranty: All of our labor services are warrantied for 1 year. If you encounter trouble within that time, we won’t charge you to come back to diagnose the trouble.
- Energy–saving coil cleaning: The coils of air conditioners and heat pumps will lose efficiency if they’re covered with dirt, forcing the system to work harder. This means more repairs down the line and a shortened service life. EPA tests have found that even 1/10 of a centimeter of dirt or dust along the coil can hamper system efficiency by up to 21%. This can add up to hundreds of dollars wasted on utility bills every year. Our coil cleaning service pays for itself!
To find out more details about our service agreements and to sign up, contact our offices. You can also download the Ultimate Service Agreement Flyer (PDF). We provide HVAC services in Cherry Hill, NJ and the surrounding areas.
Request a Call-back