At Climate Mechanics, our NATE-certified HVAC technicians can meet all your cooling needs. Whether you need top-tier installation of the leading AC brands, or your central air system needs a tune up, we’ve got you covered. Ask us about our Ultimate Savings Club!
How Much Will An AC Repair Cost You In New Jersey?
Climate Mechanics Offers Competitive Pricing
When you call Climate Mechanics, our technicians will help you diagnose the problem and provide an array of AC repair options, so you can choose the one that works best for you.
What Are The Most Common AC Problems
AC unit needs a fuse or circuit breaker replaced ($89 – $360)
The fan motor has burnt out ($350 – $675)
You are running low on refrigerant ($190 – $1450)
The compressor needs to be replaced ($1500 – $3000+)
Before You Call An HVAC Company
- Be sure to check your thermostat. While this may seem obvious, we get a fair amount of service calls where the homeowner simply failed to switch their thermostat to the cool setting. This is most common as spring begins to warm up.
- Check the air filter. Locate your return duct (looks like a metal grate) and open it up. If you find the air filter is dirty, simply change it out. This is a major thing many homeowners miss, so take the time to look for it. Of course, we’re happy to do that as part of our AC tune up.
- Check the power to the AC. Your air conditioner gobbles up a lot of power. If your AC isn’t turning on, the circuit breaker may have tripped. Make sure it’s in the on position. However, if your AC continually trips, there is likely a deeper issue, and you’ll need a professional HVAC contractor to take a look at it.
The Climate Mechanics Difference
- 24/7 Availability. We know what AC emergencies never come at a convenient time. At Climate Mechanics, our technicians are available around the clock for your AC services needs. We even give priority service to our HVAC maintenance agreement members!
- Thorough Inspections & Fair Pricing. Our technicians will fully inspect your system and make recommendations based on your need and budget. We’ll never force you into something you aren’t comfortable with.
- Timely Service. Our team values your time and strives to be punctual. We even have a $300 installation date guarantee!
- Satisfaction Guarantee. When you work with Climate Mechanics, all your work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So you can be confident your AC will keep you cool all summer long.